1.27.2009

More free music!

Sign up for a 30 day trial at Emusic and receive 100 free mp3 downloads and 1 audiobook! Yes, I know it says 35 songs, but they gave me 100 for reasons unknown. Apologies if reality catches up to marketing and it's down to 35 by the time you get there.

My only complaint so far is that there is so much music available that it's hard to know where to start. The jazz and new age sections seem strong, and there are lots of good options for yoga and meditation music. Their downloader application works well and transfers the songs directly to iTunes. Easy easy!

They have a wide selection of audiobooks which tend to be more mainstream than their music offerings. I'm not much for audiobooks generally, but they have foreign language primers, so I thought this would be a good time to cross an item off my life list and learn some Italian. Rome is also on the life list, so I'll put it to good use some day.

No comments: