3.31.2009

Weather induced misery?

For those of you whose medical conditions are exacerbated by changes in the weather, check out MediClim. You sign up with your condition and location, and they mail you a warning one day before weather linked to your condition will occur. They currently offer alerts for migraines, asthma, heart disease, arthritis, and diabetes but say they will offer alerts for more conditions in the future. Maybe this will help the human barometers among us get some relief.

4 comments:

mheidelberger said...

Interesting link, I'm typically miserable from about this time of year (although it began earlier this year) till well, about winter time... With unrelenting congestion, wheezing, and all sorts of other pleasantness...

Rebecca said...

I've had good luck with neti pot (when I'm diligent enough to use it twice a day).

casch said...

Aaaah the neti pot. I use it too, when I remember.

mheidelberger said...

Thanks for the recommendation; I'll be on the look out for one.