1) When the radio lands on the smooth jazz station, I no longer flip away.
2) I do not understand Lady Gaga.
3) I use the phrase "kids these days".
4) High school students look far too young to be driving.
5) Staying up all night is no longer an option (without mass quantities of Excedrin).
6) I have sent one text in my life. It was to a wrong number telling him to stop texting me.
7) I don't understand why one would want to send a text in the first place.
8) Upon seeing a dvd player inside of a minivan, I launch into a semi-coherent rant about the character building effects of boredom.
9) I don't know who half the people in the gossip mags are these days.
10) I get most of my electronics to work by randomly hitting buttons until the right thing happens.